An integral part of Lenterra’s innovative in-line PAT technology, the LOC-F Controller uses fiber optic technology to communicate with the micro-optical resonators inside our RealShear sensor products.
HOW IT WORKS
Equipped with an optical source, the controller receives data from the micro-optical resonators built in to the housing of Lenterra’s F-Series And M-Series Real ShearTM Sensors.
The unit interfaces with a PC through USB for measurement display and analysis (software supplied at no additional cost).
- LabVIEW®-based remote software to display real-time data and capture and save for analysis (Microsoft Windows® compatible)
- Fast measurement rate to capture high frequency periodic effects and transients (up to 10 kHz)
- USB interface with remote PC
- Simple turn-key operation
- Available in 1 or 2 channel versions (LOC-F-1CH and LOC-F-2CH)
- Source code supplied for user-customization of software
- View real-time shear stress or viscosity measurements
- Manually capture and save data or program automatic acquisition of data
- Set measurement rate appropriate for your application
- Calibration data for individual controllers and sensors
- View and analyze previously-stored data