Lenterra is introducing a family of sensors for the direct measurement of wall shear stress and forces realized in the various industrial and test flows. Using micro-optical resonators as force-sensing elements, these sensors can provide critical, real-time measurements for many applications, including mixing and pipeline monitoring.
Lenterra’s Patented Shear Stress Sensor Technology
- Direct, precision measurement of wall shear stress over a wide range of sensitivity
- Measurement of viscosity (using known flow/mixing parameters)
- In-line operation with no disruption of process flow
- Fiber optic sensing – no electromagnetic interference, no ignition hazard
- Fast measurement rate (more than 1 kHz)
- High-temperature operation (up to 200 oC / 400 oF in available sensors, up to 1100 oC / 2000 oF in development)